Panorama Residental Complex Tirana

Tirana, Panorama residence
1 m2 square
city, garden вид
1 050 €/m²

On Map

Share it!

More about this property

Panorama Complex is the first ever released and the only Top End Luxurious gated development in Tirana.Panorama Complex is the first ever released and the only Top End Luxurious gated development in Tirana that comes with two large Swimming Pools, Heating and Cooling systems, fireplace, all included in price, 24 hour security guard, 24hr water and electricity and is located in the most prestige location of Tirana Lake District. Panorama is the only development located on top of a hill offering Panoramic views overlooking Tirana and the Lake.

Luxurious Residential Complex “Panorama” with 19 detached three levelled detached small buildings/Villas. Each Building/Villa will comprise of three apartment of different sizes.

This is the first ever development in Tirana, Albania that comes with swimming pools, air-con, heating system and 24 hour security, water and electricity and located in the most prestige location of Tirana by the Lake.

Building quality is very high (all building materials are western produced, part of it is the central thermal system (Heating-Cooling) • Modern architecture guaranteed from “DEA” studio.

Uninterrupted water supply (24hr) guaranteed through an internal and external system.

Uninterrupted 24hr electricity supply (emergency is guaranteed through generators that will cover all electricity need for the entire Complex)

Infrastructure: What is very important is that the road connecting the Complex with Tirana city Centre is 11m wide passing parallel with Botanic Science Park.

24 hr security through a private security company as well as the Complex will have gated walls.

Geographical position: Situated next to the Botanic Science Park which is the heart of this Complex and offers nature activities as well as perfect relaxation.

As you are surrounded from greenery hills, simply breathe deep and you will feel you have touched the sky. The greenery within the complex is very detailed and is designed and guaranteed from contracted gardeners.

Only 30% of the Complex is used for building and the rest 70% is used for gardening, plans, relaxation areas, playgrounds and swimming pools. Please contact us for more information.

Panorama Complex with direct views overlooking Tirana and mountains around with the outline and surroundings plus the elevated location offers the most beautiful views in Tirana as well as the best location within the zone.

Air: Panorama offers clean air, freshness and offers quality living, luxury, functionality.

Underground of the entire complex will be constructed roads which will keep out the pollution from cars as well as the noise. Around the complex will be only greenery and plants.

Two large swimming pools will also be part of the Complex. There are no Top End Luxurious properties of this type in Tirana and none of the other developments in the market include heating, cooling and swimming pools plus gated community, security 24hr, water 24hr and electricity 24hr. Panorama includes all these.

Ask about this property

Albania Properties
. .

Fill the contact form below

Property you might like

132 920 €

SikkSakk Resort, Beachfront apartments in Saranda with private beach

Excellent on site services to include a private beach, communal swimming pool, beach bar/restaurant, hotel, underground parking and landscaped surroundings.


Типapartments for sale
Square66-117 m2
220 000 €

Stunning penthouse apartment

The penthouse offers two bedrooms, kitchen – lounge and a very large bathroom.


Типapartments for sale
Square200 m2